Well, not really a vacation.
But our brand love team did trade the Arizona heat for a few summery days in Southern California. For three jam-packed days, the Blind Society team explored Los Angeles, soaked up the California sunshine, its creative inspiration, and most importantly, we took time to enjoy each other’s company and celebrate our team’s successes.
At a glance, we:
- Worked a team session over breakfast at Zinque coffee and wine bar
- Got inspired walking down Venice’s famed Abbott Kinney Boulevard
- Enjoyed good food, wine and company at a long Gjelina dinner
- Ate like super vegetarians at The Butcher’s Daughter
- Sipped on cold cervezas and overlooked Muscle Beach via the rooftop of Hotel Erwin
- Met some of our wonderful California-based clients for in-person presentations
- Fueled a team huddle via a caffeine fix at the Venice Intelligentsia
- James had one of the best meals of his life in our client’s gorgeous Laguna Beach home
- Toasted to a fantastic team and first half of the year at The Tasting Kitchen
- Had a late night meal at Cerveteca on Rose with LA friends and locals
- Checked out the iconic blue and white 90210 Beach House in Hermosa Beach
- Cruised the Pacific Coast Highway in Pat the Prius from Venice to Newport Beach
Oh how our branding and design team loves California!